Certified Legal Specialists In Family Law Working To Help You
At Thompson & Thompson, we are dedicated to helping clients effectively navigate the difficulties associated with family law matters. Founding attorneys Byron C. Thompson and Blake D. Thompson are both certified legal specialists in family law by The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Our singular focus on family law matters works to your advantage as our attorneys draw upon a deep wealth of knowledge and experience to help meet your immediate and long-term needs and goals.
When Family Law Issues Arise, We Are Here To Help
We provide clients with exceptional family law representation in a wide range of matters, including:
- Divorce — Divorce is not just the end of a marriage; it is the beginning of a new chapter of your life. Let us help you begin that chapter.
- High-asset divorce — Substantial assets can complicate a divorce. Secure skilled guidance to ensure that your rights are respected.
- Same-sex family law — We stay at the forefront of same-sex family law issues to ensure we can meet our clients’ needs.
- Legal separation — Divorce may not be the best option. We can help you understand the benefits of legal separation.
- Child custody and visitation — Let us help you protect your custody rights and relationship with your child.
- Child support — We can help ensure that your child support levels are appropriate for your situation.
- Alimony/spousal support — Alimony can help a spouse transition out of the marriage. We can help ensure that appropriate levels of alimony are part of your divorce.
- Property division — Our skill in business valuation and the characterization of property allows us to offer our clients superior property division representation.
- Adoption — Our firm assists with stepparent adoptions and other types of adoptions.
- Guardianships — When a child is in need of someone to protect his or her best interests, we can help you secure a guardianship over him or her.
- Paternity — We assist mothers and fathers in paternity cases.
Contact The Family Law Attorneys At Thompson & Thompson
Do not face the challenges of family law issues without effective guidance and advocacy. Turn to the skilled and experienced family law attorneys of Thompson & Thompson. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our Southern California family law lawyers, call toll free at 800-448-8856 or contact us online.